Unoffical empeg BBS

Quick Links: Empeg FAQ | RioCar.Org | Hijack | BigDisk Builder | jEmplode | emphatic
Repairs: Repairs

Topic Options
#374093 - 08/06/2023 14:37 Blast from the past!
petteri
addict

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
Wow. Just watched a VWestlife video over on Youtube about a CD-ROM based mpeg player and was reminded of the empeg player and this site that I've not visited in many, many years.

Glad to see it still around! I still have my two players in storage in the US (I've moved to Finland in the intervening years) and will have to get them up and running when I move back.

A quick YouTube search yielded almost nothing on the player and certainly nothing even remotely recent. I bet Techmoan or VWestlife would be intrigued.

Anyways, cheers all!

#374101 - 21/06/2023 01:11 Re: Blast from the past! [Re: petteri]
DWallach
carpal tunnel

Related (?), I was on a major home/office cleaning kick, and ended up filling the back of my car *twice* with e-waste to take to a local company that properly handles such things.

And, oh, I found my zipped up travel bag with empeg and power supply inside. That one I'm keeping.

#374103 - 22/06/2023 06:47 Re: Blast from the past! [Re: petteri]
petteri
addict

Loc: Helsinki, Finland
Yea, I hope to find them in serviceable condition when I get back. I'm sure I'll be poking around here for all the tips and tricks. I've forgotten how they work etc. They for sure are not going to be added to the e-waste pile!