Right... And I'm not taking any chances unless I know it's the same one Gazz mentioned in his posts.

Hmm now that I think about it some more, I'd almost rather have a plain cover panel for stealth purposes rather than a CD box. I don't carry CD's in my car, my CD player probably hasn't been used in months... And the box has to sit on the floor somewhere, whereas a little plastic panel such as the one Tony has on his Honda could fit in my glove box or center console. Hmm.

OTOH, anyone who sees a black panel in the top DIN on a Mustang will know that something's up, since you just can't get even a Mustang without a radio, and it always goes in the top DIN. They would see my head unit in the bottom (with or without detached face) and start to wonder why I'd put it in the bottom DIN. Car stereo thieves can be a crafty bunch when they need to be.

What I *really* need is a fake stock Mustang face that fits over my Empeg. It'd be pretty cool if companies started selling those... Just like little rubber or plastic covers that mimic the stock radios.