Guys,

I'm having an issue here. I've got my own domain name, and I use Google's GSuite for this. I use it only for emails and agenda basically.

I made the transition from iOS to Android some time ago (so for me it works without a problem), but I can't remember ever having had this problem in the past when I was still using my iPhone.

This is the problem : my wife has now bought an iPhone XS to replace her iPhone SE. I did the same thing I always used to do and always worked before in the past : create a backup in iTunes from the old phone, and then install the backup onto the new phone. This never failed me in the past.

Now I'm having a problem with my Gsuite account. I have no problem installing my wife's GMAIL account, that works without a problem. But her GSuite account, which is basically also Gmail but not @gmail.com but @domain.be does not work. I simply cannot make the iPhone to setup the account. (via email accounts -> Google -> ...) I've tried it manually, and then the emails show up, but not the calandar, which is also not acceptable.

I thought this was because I implemented 2FA in the last year, so I already disabled that, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this and how I can install my GSUITE account onto my wife's iPhone again?

Thanks!