I bookmarked the iPad section of Apple.com on my grandmothers iPad due to it having a number of videos and other helpful information bits about how to use the device. Everything on the site worked fine day one on the iPad.

It is a minor thing,but it's one of those minor things that adds up with other minor things to have a death by paper cuts situation. If Motorola can't be bothered to ensure the Xoom can see their own content without Flash, why should other sites change? Due to the hard stance of no Flash on iOS, sites scrambles to make things work without it. Since people know the Xoom will have Flash one day, they may not even bother till then, leading to a worse experience before it gets better.

Its like my Android experience on the Captivate. Due to sites either expecting me to have Flash(that I couldn't get due to being stuck on 2.1), or due to whatever little crappy Flash Lite it shipped with; I ran into way more problems of not being able to see content on the device compared to my iOS browsing.