If there ever was an absolutely trivial question about Windows, this must be it.

You know how, when you're entering a password or other information that you have stored in cookies, there is a drop-down menu where you can select the correct entry rather than having to type it in each time?

I have one site that I use a lot where I get to choose from 10 different cookies, each one a 14-digit number. Depending on what I need to do, I will choose one of those 10 log-in keys.

It used to be that those keys would remain in the same order in the drop-down box that they were in when I first entered them. Now it appears that Windows (or Firefox?) is trying to be helpful, and moving whichever key I last used to the top of the list. I would prefer that they stay in their original sequence, as they would then be ordered logically by how I use them.

Is this some deeply buried FireFox or Windows setting that somehow got changed, maybe when SP2 went in, or FireFox got updated? Or am I stuck with this unwanted behavior?

This is such a non-serious problem that I hesitate to list it here, only doing so because I know how much fun some of you have trying to figure things like this out.

tanstaafl.