Jon made the mistake of contacting us via a kiwi biker website... so I followed him home (here). He seems such a nce guy

Seriously though, If/when you guys/gals decide to jump on a big tin bird and head down under I'm sure we can assist in a little accommodation, vehicle hire blah blah blah. I suiggest flying Air NZ, Qantas or Singapore Airlines if you can. They're head and shoulders above the rest in the comfort stakes.

I'm not a travel agent nor an MV rental outfit - I've had the priviledge of doing a reasonable amount of work related travel and I know what a pain the cost and logistics are - because everything else is great.

Soooo.... if you want any tips or pointers or info or even a bed to sleep in... let me know. I find half the cost of travel is accmmodation so it'd be nice to get rid of that as much as possible... and we all get to meet, drink and swap stories with new people (aka nutters from the other side of the Pacific...)

Try not to swamp me - I have a full time job too but I'm happy to help where I reasonably can.

Remember - we're in Summer now. Jan/Feb and early March is the most settled weather.

Aaaaa - that'll do - back to work now
MDU aka Nigel
PS - this being my first post... am I meant to be shy, subtle or misguided? I can do that if you want.