Bulky by Karma and iPod standards, but certainly not compared to the Creative players or a Discman. I had two PJB-100s and I loved them (one 4.8 gig, then a 6 gig backlit, upgraded later to 20). Until the Karma, they were the closest thing to the empeg in my opinion in terms of database driven music organization. Of course, you were limited to two levels of heirarchy in the organization, and there was no searching, but you could have multiple references to a file, and the thing played gapless.

I seriously loved it, and it changed my life. Music became more of a "soundtrack to my life" kind of thing for me, since I had so many choices available to me. I sold my second one with some reluctance in order to get a Karma, which was the first player to be able to provide what I liked so much about the PJB.

If you do see one on ebay, don't hesitate to pick one up. You'd rarely see one over $150. Alternatively, if you really want one go over to the PJB-100 Yahoo group, and post a request there. I'm sure someone's got something they're not using and would want to get rid of it.