Ok, Yes it is the version from inzyme. I open the 1st player, then select "Open Another Device" and open the 2nd. I have 2 separate windows. I go to the first and tried copy from the pull down, I also tried copy from the right click menu, and I've tried CTL-C, and I've tried the copy icon. I then go to the 2nd unit's window and try PASTE from the pull down, or the right click, or the PASTE icon, or CTL-V. Nothing happens, nothing gets copied into the 2nd players window. I tried copying from the very top menu which is called "Jeff's Empeg", also from "All Music", also from "Artists", and from "Albums", Years", and finally from "All". Nothing will ever paste into the 2nd window. Unless I'm totally stupid, I think it doesn't work. Would FTPing be the way to go? I really don't have time to deal with learning Linux commands (don't flame me!). The problem with FTPing is the extra step of saving onto a PC and then transferring back to the 2nd unit. This 2 step method will take over 35 hours! It would be nice to have a way from within Windows to transfer directly from one unit to the other which is what I thought Jemplode would do...