Yeah, I've been doing a lot of that too. I've also got that map. I just got the master sword, but instead of going on, I'm just going around to all the islands and doing as much as I can now.

Maybe you can tell me something. What the heck are all the platforms for? You know, the look-out type things dotted all over the map. Usually they've got a few enemies on the top of them, and usually some pots or something. I recently got a chart that tells me where all of them are, but what use is this? What do I get for visiting all of them? More rupees? Which brings me into my only complaints about the game:

1) It is so incredibly easy to get rupees. Up until I got the 1000 capacity wallet, I would be at the max (200) level all the time. during that time I must have gotten about 2000 rupees from chests and things, not meaning to, but thinking I'd be getting something else. You rarely have to buy anything in this game, so it's a bit strange to have all these rupees just handed to you at every turn.

2) Not related to the rest of what I've said, but there is one thing about the last 3 Zelda games that annoys me sooo much. Why does everything need to be explained soooo much! There are several ways this annoys me:
-every time I get a joy pendant from a chest, it takes a few seconds to tell me what it is. I think I know what it is by now.
-when there are challenges that take several tries to complete, I don't need a full explanation every time I do it.

That's what I've been most annoyed by. Plus, anything that needs conducting takes forever. Most of the time I sail half-way against the wind to avoid taking the time to change its direction.

Okay, I've vented. Now I can get back to playing