First off, a belated Happy Thanksgiving for those of you stateside.

On to my problem. Ok, I'm running Windows XP and beta 13 on my car player and was running Emplode beta 13 as well. I was able to use an ethernet connection to access the player just find. I had to do a reinstall of XP, however, and also got a new motherboard with onboard LAN. My old mobo also had onboard LAN for what it's worth and that's how I connected to the Rio then as well. At any rate, I reinstalled Emplode beta 13 after my reformat but for some reason it can't find my player. It just keeps looking and looking but doesn't come up with anything. The only other difference between my currenct configuration and my old one is that I have added a network card. I have a cable connection and just have it connected through there. In my old config, I would remove the cable connection whenever I needed to access the Rio and plug in the crossover cable. Now I've always got the cable connected to the network card and my crossover cable connected to my onboard LAN. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be much appreciated. Thanks.