Hi,

Since there's a new version to play with, I've found a couple things that I wouldn't mind having modified:

The first is more an annoyance than anything else, but in all the file selection dialog windows, the contents are sorted in the "wrong" order, where "wrong" is defined as "not in the same order they are in my shell". At the moment, directories are listed first, then files. That part is fine. However, the thing that's constantly throwing me off is that files/directories that are named with an upper-case character are sorted in with files named with lower-case letters. Traditionally upper case letters (at least in all the *nix shells I've used) are before all lower-case letters in the sort order. I'd like an option to sort things in that fashion, please.

The second bit is about downloading songs. Can it remove any id3v1 tags, and write the id3v2 tag info from the database, pretty please?

And third, there's a bug in how songs are downloaded: most of my tags specify tracknr in the style "05/14". When I download tracks, I want to have the track number as part of the name so that they list in the proper order in the directory. However, when I added the tracknr to the filename format template, and downloaded a song, I ended up with a directory named "Bob Dylan-Blonde On Blonde-05", and a file in there named "14-I Want You.mp3". The same thing happens if I have a "/" character in the the artist, source, or title fields. The best solution (I think) is to translate any "/" characters into "-" characters, although in the tracknr field, I'd prefer it to ignore the first non-numeric character, and anything trailing it (so I'd just get "05"). Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Cheers,